Adobe Photoshop Express
Photo-editing app with slide controls for contrast and more
Adobe Photoshop Express puts the power of Photoshop image editing in your pocket wherever you go.
One touch filters allow you to remove noise, change the color of your photos and even create your own custom settings (also known as “looks”) so you can apply the same look again and again to different photos.
Not a Photoshop expert? That’s okay! Adobe Photoshop Express lets you touch your way to beautiful pictures with its intuitive interface and helpful tutorials that help you get more out of the software.
One of the best features of this app is that it can handle RAW files (even .srw files), so you won’t have to constantly move your pictures back and forth between your computer and your phone to edit and post to social media.
Adobe Photoshop Express is a great choice for editing selfies and getting picture-perfect results, though it’s important to note that it’s not as full-featured as the regular edition of Photoshop.
- Customize Your Photos with Exclusive Filters The built-in advanced image rendering engine helps you do more with less on almost every Android device.
- Reduce Blemishes, Correct Red Eye and Edit Photos with a Single Tap You shouldn’t have to drop everything to edit - and with Adobe Photoshop Express you won’t have to.
- Advanced Features Available Log in with your Adobe ID and get access to premium features not available to standard users and enhance your experience further.
- May be Too Basic for Advanced Users If you’re used to Photoshop’s advanced features like masking or color select layers, this application may be too basic for you.
- Unexpected App Hangs The software is still in development and many users have reported unexpected crashes, “hanging” during saving to the gallery, etc. Save often!
What's New :
• Bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.